[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Blacked out lights

After much fruitless searching I am unable to find a source for
blacked out tail lights for my nice black 318iS. Then it came to me -
why not cover the existing lights in tinted plastic film?

I could maybe use the sort of film they tint windows with. I really
don't want it to look tacky though. If it goes wrong I could always
just remove the film. I could try it on something other than my lights
first to see how it looks. Wouldn't cost much either, hmmmm.....

Any thoughts? Maybe my side repeaters and front indicators too....
- --
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your
mouth in a meeting with the users and prove it." (Ancient programming proverb)

NB: As I am a gibberring idiot any views expressed here are NOT the views
of Stolt Comex Seaway Ltd. john@domain.elided, Aberdeen, Bonny Scotland