[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

FS: '89 750il $12,500 OBO

Posted for a friend: (I would NOT sell this car)

1989 750il For Sale
V12, 300hp (for those of you who don't realize what the 50 in 750 means!)
approx 87,000 U.S. Miles
new tires
white/burgandy leather
all gadgets work w/ the exception of the sunroof, see below
located in Columbus, Ohio

Problems:  - Sunroof doesn't know where to stop, stops prematurely.  Press the button
                  again to continue opening or closing
                - At one time the car was wrecked on the left-front corner.  All sheet metal
                  has been repaired.  Still missing the fog lights that are housed in the front
                  air dam.

Runs strong!!! I have personally been to 120mph in this car.

The only catch is he is trading it in this Friday, so if anyone is interested, email me
at 'crowej@domain.elided', and I'll give him the msg.