[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: <E30 Alloys>

>From: David Crum <dgcrum@domain.elided>
>Hello Folks,
>  I am looking for a set (four or five) of E30-iS BBS 14 x 6.5 alloys
>for my '02. Any leads or offers can be emailed to me directly. I am in
>the Central California area and would like to see them before buying,
>but would consider rims elsewhere.
>  David Crum  BMW CCA - Golden Gate Chapter

David,

  I have a set of E30 "is" rims, take-offs from a brand new car.  Never
used since removed from the car before delivery.  These wheels were made by
several manufacturers, but not BBS ever that I am aware of.  The hubcaps
(included), I believe, were made by BBS.  Pretty strange right?  They are
referred to as BBS by everyone and are just like the RZ wheel.  They just
cost more because they are from BMW.

 I am looking to trade these for a set of early 2002 alloy wheels as
available optionally on 2002 up to and including 1973 in the US.  These
look like little versions of the 3.0CS standard alloy and are 5"x13".  If
this is something you might run across in CA, let me know.  Hubcaps are
important on these, too.

- -Phil Marx   BMWCCA #6021  (The 1600 Cabriolet would look great with these)