[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

e30 clutch epilogue

Just an update, Dinan called and said the clutch master cylinder took
care of the problem and the car is ready for pickup...I take back my
sarcastic comments posted previosly :)

someone had mentioned that I should replace the slave cylinder as well,
I guess it's too late now, since they buttoned everything up, but I
could do that myself later (I think it's the easier of the two to
replace).  Do you guys normally do both at the same time?  I am pretty
sure the part is reasonable in  price ($30 or so from the dealer and
about $65 for the master))

The clutch itself and my wallet can relax for a while.
- --

john
'87  325 137k (Dinan Chip, Racing Dynamics springs/Billstein shocks)
'94  318i 19k
http://www.hooked.net/users/johnt/bmw.html