[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E24> electrical gurus

Hi, recently there was some discussion on electrical problems in instrument
cluster of 635's which I saved..until I lost my hard drive to lightening a
few weeks back. So.... my gauges bounce about a little, i/e temp jumps
around, speedo jumps around, and if I tap the cluster all goes to normal
which suggests perhaps an earthing  problem. Does anyone know where the main
earth is for the E24 instrument cluster. This car had a new "conduction
plate" which I assume is the service board put in by prev ownerm for the
same problem, so my guess is it is not that.
sorry if this has been answered
Blair
Blair E. Robertson
University of South Alabama