[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E30> Service Indicator Batteries

I have just finished replacing the SI board batteries in my 1984 325e for =20=
=20
the third time since owning the car ( 8 years).  What made this time  =20
different is that I used a common battery clip that holds 2 AA size  =20
batteries and fit this on the SI board.  Now the next time I need to  =20
replace the batteries, I won't need to de-solder them.  I took  a couple  =20
of pictures of what I did and am willing to share them with whoever is  =20
interested.  Perhaps someone with a web page can make some room available =20=
=20
as I don't have such a service.  Please send me private email for the  =20
pictures ( 4 pics total) and I have also written an html page to display  =20
the pics with instructions for those who want that included.

Kind of ironic I can write an html page but have no home for it :(

Thanks for listening.

Jeff Schnellinger
1984 325e ~160km ( and a working SI board again.)
    Jeff Schnellinger (jms@domain.elided)   =20
             Project Engineer         =20
    Kistler Instrument Corporation, USA    =20