[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Lists for 2002 and Bavaria?

Please don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to be "snobbish" or anything like
that, I'm not a member of the "Real BMWs Have Round Tailights" club, however,
I would like to know if there are any mail lists devoted to the 1960's/70's
1600/2002 and/or "Big Six's" of that time. I like all BMWS but the amount of
info on newer models on this list is too much for me to wade thru on a daily
basis. I'd like to narrow the focus down to the two cars I have. I'm happy
with what I have and I'm not ready to move up to a more modern form of BMW.
Besides, I have too many cars as it is (is it possible to have too many? Yes,
if you run out of garage space and can't keep them all out of the weather. My
sports cars/BMWs are protected, but I'm out of space for my non-sport winter
driving cars and 4WD vehicle).

So if anyone knows of lists devoted to the earlier years (1960-early 70's
1600/2000 & 2500/Bavaria class of cars) I'd appreciate knowing about them.

Regards, Ray

P.R. "Ray" Vasek                    Apalachin, NY
AC Owners Club member #1392
BMWCCA member #449
AOPA member #0466777

1957 AC Ace AEX200
1957 AC Aceca Bristol BEX590
1964 MGB Roadster     (Daily driver - summer sunny days)
1972 BMW 2002         (Daily driver - summer cloudy days)
1972 BMW 3.0 Bavaria  (High speed highway - summer trip cruiser)
1967 Cessna 172/180hp (Long distance year round cruiser - no faster than the )
                      (Bavaria but gets me there in a straight line! At least)
                      (I can cruise 135mph without worrying about the cops!)