[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

02 body parts needed

The front end of my 1974 2002 was damaged and needs some replacement parts.
Buying new ones is out of the question, but if I can find used parts in good
shape it may be possible to resurrect the car, provided the frame and engine bay
were not damaged.

At this point it looks as if I'll need a hood, nose panel, left and right
fenders, left grill, radiator, bumper, left headlight bucket, and left turn light
housing.  If anyone living within a few hundred miles of central Virginia has any
of these parts and would like to sell them, please let me know.  I'm trying to
determine whether or not I can afford the luxury (expense) of continuing to drive
this car or if it is time to bail out.

Thanks.

Dan Raessler
'74 02