[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

633 Upgrade

Hey-

After recently coming into a bit of dough, I've decided it's time to fix up
the '83 633 CSi I purchased last Jan.  Along with paint, Flofit seats and a
few necessary repairs, I want to make it perform.  Any advice you can give
on the following items is mucho appreciated...

Exhaust (Tri-flo, Supersprint or..?)
Tires (looking at Yoko AVS Intermeds- good/bad/another suggestion?)
K&N (airbox vs. replacement filter?)
Big Bore Throttle (worth it?)
Dinan Chips (worthwhile investment/ availability [engine & trannie]/ other
brands?)
Suspension (major vs.minor mods, ie. new OEM springs vs. Eibach's?)

Modifications will begin soon- any advice will be terrific.

TIA,

John Williams
jwi667@domain.elided
'83 BMW 633CSi