[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New intake for E-36's

RS Akimoto has just came out last Monday with new intake kits for E-36
318's and 325's. I don't know if they also came out with a kit for 328's
yet. The intake is called a Funnel Ram II which is a dual cone filter
and polished lightweight aluminum piping and bracket. I've seen one on
my friend's 325. They come with a sensor mounting for 325's unlike some
autothority flowtechs which came out earlier in the market.

They come in different colors. I have a custom RS Akimoto intake which I
had designed prior to them offering it to the market. The price starts
around $170. It has a nice intake sound and pleasing power gains. You
might want to look into this if you're interested in intake systems.

Ruell-
1995 318ti being prepared for 1/4mile races Sept 8...