[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: bmw-digest V5 #149

Hello All,

I just agreed to purchase a Henna red1988 BMW M3. Its in really nice shape
but the front spoiler is chipped and the rear bumper has a small blemish
from a parking lot collision. My question is this: Are there any paint
shops in the Northern California/ Sacramento area that have a particularly
good reputation with paint color blending and repairs? I really hate
unmatched paint, and the rest of the car is so pristine that I feel its
worth it to get the rest of the car really nice. Thanks.

I'm also upgrading the wheels and tires. Anyone out there interested in
buying a set used M3 wheels/tires in really good shape? No scratches and
the tires are Dunlop D40 M2s with about 14k miles on them. A friend said
he'd buy them for his 325 convertible, but I don't know what year his car
is and I'd really like to know if they fit before I haul them back to L.A.
Do these wheels fit other BMW's, or are the E30 M3s different offset due
the flares?

Russell Shigeta
CDB Graduate Group
ez046453@domain.elided