[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New M3

I am new to this newsgroup and extend greetings to all fellow BMW
enthusiasts.  I have recently aquired a 1996 BMW M3 and have a few questions.

First, any M3 Web pages available that have been together by drivers (as
opposed to Car Dealers or BMW corp.)?

Second, any links to companies providing performance modifications?

Last, has anyone had a BMW factory authorized phone installed in their
vehicle? In using my present cell phone I have nearly killed myself on
several occasions while dialing, talking, etc. (No, I don't pull over to the
side of the road to call, like I should).  I understand my M3 is pre-wired
for both a "hands free" and "voice activated"  BMW phone.  Any first hand
comments on the quality and use of these phones would be much appreciated.
I am not wed to getting the BMW authorized product, and am willing to
consider other manufacturers phones if highly recommended by readers of this
newsgroup.

Many Thanks

Steven E. Waggoner