[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Used M3 tires needed

Dear Guys,

Guess who needs tires again.  As many of you know, running a lot of
negative camber (3+ degrees front, 2.5 rear) is hell on the inside
edge of your tires.  I have been going thru tires this summer like
there is no tomorrow (although there is.  Race and track season ends
in December, just in time to mount the Perelli Winter 210's)

I need used Michelin MXX3 tires, size 235/40/17.  If they have 4/32
tread left, I am interested.  I am not interested in paying a premium for used
tires that are in *great* shape, because they will be ruined on the
inside edge before they are down 2/32 from their current condition.

So, if you have some tires that have 4/32 or more tread left, and
want to part with them for a nominal price (I will pay the shipping.
UPS charges about $28 to ship 2 tires from Minn., for example),
please send me a private E mail, or call me at the below number.

thanks,

Carl
Carl Buckland
1000 Boston Bldg