[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

e30 brakes

one last thing on the brake guide pins.  The E30's came w/ different
calipers at different times.  My car has Ate calipers which DO NOT use
the bolts which come w/ Ferodo or Pagid pads, but rather use the
stainless steel guide pins I described earlier.  The pins are about 1/4"
diameter and are smooth shank until the last 3/8" where the threads
are.  The heads are allen.  These particular guide pins are not just
$0.25, or even the $1.17 I think Steve D quoted...but closer to the $17
w/ discount...If any of those suppliers who frequent this digest have
significantly better prices on this, please, let me know!
- --
john
'87  325 137k (Dinan Chip, Racing Dynamics springs/Billstein shocks)
'94  318i 19k
http://www.hooked.net/users/johnt/bmw.html