[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: any buying suggestions

  IMHO, forget the 318. If you are even considering a 328 I can not
see how you could live with the smaller engin. As for the 94 325is,
the price you quoted is high!! I checked Edmunds on the net,
(www.edmunds.com), and the average RETAIL for a 94 'Is is given as
$26,000. Add the anti-theft, CD player, Sport package and traction
control and you get to 27,500. Take off $550 if its a 5 sp and add
$1100 for having only 20k on it and you get about $28,000. I wouldn't
offer more than $25,000. for openers. I can't see The $29,000. asking
price at all. FYI, I paid a little (very little) over $33k for
my '96 328is with sports package, traction control, heated seats, and
metalic paint. So if you are after a new 328, don't think the dealers
won't deal! Also, best time to buy is at the end of the month which is
also the end of the quarter (dealers fiscal year) or at the end of the
deals fiscal year alltogether! Remember these guys are running a busness
and want the book to look good! They aint no different than Chebe deals.

 AS for the 02, I cann't say much there. That more in the collector
class. Someone else care to offer any suggestions?

 John k...

 '96 328iS / sport /
 '89 325i (receintly departed)