[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<MISC> Vegas Trip - must see museum

Just got back from a trip from San Diego to Vegas.  Got about 25mpg
averaging 70mph
in my 85 735i (auto), including a brief stint at 100mph (~5 min).
The real reason  I am posting is because my wife and I went to the
Imperial Palace
car museum (IP is across from Caesar's.)  If you are a car nut and get to
Vegas, go
to the museum!   Lots of cars you never knew existed, and of course, some
that you
covet, like a black 507 and a nice bright red MB 300SL Gullwing!    It was
free to get in
(look for ads in the freebie magazines in LV).  Well worth the time!

Andrew T.

85 735i
79 528i

"Fight for the pleasure
Fight for the honour                     duellist@domain.elided
Fight for the splendour                  San Diego, CA
Fight for your life!"
 - The Duellist, Iron Maiden