[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: <E36> Mine's OK

From: Warren McBride <wmcbride@domain.elided>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 06:44:42 -0700
Subject: <E36> Mine's OK

I've been lurking here for a long time because I didn't have much to
contribute, but Marty McBride's post put me into motion.

Marty wrote:

>>I just had to send a note to say that there is nothing currently wrong
>>with my '96 328I, and nothing has been wrong.
>>    etc.
>>        I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!

I think that when things are going well, people aren't inclined to
say anything, but maybe they should so others don't get a distorted
view about the percentage of cars with defects. I also have a 96 328i
which has no problems to date and I also LOVE THIS CAR.

Marty, maybe the secret is to get a black one.

Tom Klage
96 328i, 5 speed, sports package, Jet Black