[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

1991 325ic

hi all.

in the continuing search for a 325ic, I think I found one. It's a 1991 with
66,000 miles on it. It's in really nice shape and I'm having a mechanic look at
it today. What do you think? Any feedback is more than welcome. Oh, I think it
will come in around $17000 and I'm in california (I know these cars are a bit
more costly here.) I mean, am I being completely stupid buying a car that
consumer reports tells me to avoid (BMW 3 series 1991. And that's the only one
they say that about.)

Please write me back with your comments. I may be buying this car today or
tomorrow....

thanks so much,

jill
80vw rabbit conv