[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<MISC> WARNING: Reading this post is an utter waste of time!

But if you're just too curious to hit the page-down button...

On Sun, 25 Aug 1996 Rodd Sidney wrote:

> Subject: Chain Letter SCAM
> >Turn a measly $5 into $50,000!
>
> Please keep TRASH ala your Chain Letter Bullshit OFF the BMW Digest. Put it
> on other newsgroups for MORONS where there all kinds of UNSUSPECTING IDIOTS
> waiting to be taken as "SUCKERS". Putting "CRAP" like this on the BMW Digest
> is a GREAT way toget BANNED................Nuff said HAVE A NICE DAY!

Am I the only one who sees humor in the irony of Rodd's statements? 8^)

Too bad he doesn't apply these morals to his own postings...

Hypocritically yours,
The Buddha of Obnoxiousness... 8^)
| Steven J. Bernstein              E-mail: bernstein@domain.elided |
| P.O. Box 11242           WWW: http://www.interactive.net/~stevenb/ |