[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:<Cruise Control>

     Non-op cruise control

     I have seen a number of suggestions on how to correct a non-op Cruise
     control.  The one unsuccessful repair action, where everything was
     replaced and still no "control" action, did not mention anything about
     checking the speedometer output, and the connection.

     I had the same problem, which occurred right after I fixed/replaced a
     bulb in the automatic gear indicator panel in the dashboard.  When I
     reinstalled the instrument cluster, the speedometer output to the
     cruise control came disconnected, and naturally no speed control.

     These connection are two wire connectors, one yellow, the other blue.

     Try t0 connect or reconnect these.

     Don
     DIS@domain.elided