[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E-34> Power Upgrades

I've been subscribed to the digest for a couple of weeks now and I
can't believe how much I've learned! I want to say thanks to all. Now my
question...

	I've had my '91 525ia (M3) for a couple of months now and I am (thanks
to you guys ;-/) ready to start getting more power to the pavement. I am
going to take it to my local mechanic to actually have the work done
(unless someone can recommend a suitable mechanic in the NY area). I
just don't want to trust him to tell me want I should buy (although he
would be more than willing to do so!!!). I am looking for the most bang
for my buck -- for street use. What would be most helpful is a
prioritized list (including specific recommendations). For example:
				1. Dinan Chip
				2. K&N Filter, etc.
And like te saying goes, "Money IS an object!". Oh, BTW I am going to be
changing my muffler soon, as it is starting to rot, so please include a
replacement for it on any list.

Thanks,

Vernard
'91 525ia (M3)