[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 328is sport seats

Hi folks,

I too found the stock seats (not the sports pkg. seats) lacking in
overall comfort and side bolstering.  Realizing that a major manufacturer
has to make the seats comfortable for a wide range of bodies, I bought a
Recaro seat.  Instant comfort!  It also weighs about 10 pounds less than
the behemoth stock seat.

True, it is not the best solution after dropping 34k on the ultimate
driving machine, dropping another $800 for a seat may be a bit extreme,
but it is the most comfortable seat I've ever had.  With the increase in
firmness of the padding, I feel more connected to the car.

It's also grippy cloth instead of that slippery leather.  Love the smell,
hate the rest.

Regards,

Mark
'94 325is

What I say is what I said, not necessarily what my employer would have
wanted me to say.