[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E12 & E24> Heater Valve

Help.  In front of me I have a heater valve for a E12 (5 Series thru '81) or
a E24 (6 Series thru '82).  The valve is fastened to the heater tubes with 4
- - 10mm nuts.  To remove the old valve, one has to stand on their head, peer
between the gas petal and heater box to see the old valve.  At the right
angle, one has access to 2 nuts and a third is visible.
Question: How does one remove and install a heater valve on an E12 or E24?

'77 530
'79 320
John W. Beggs,
BC Hydro, 6911 Southpoint Dr., Burnaby, BC, V3N 4X8, Canada.
Voice: (604)528-2776, FAX: (604)528-1883, EMail: john.beggs@domain.elided