[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

02 & E12 parts request

Digesters,

I am looking for a few different items for two current projects.

First, I'm looking for trim kits for a 2002, upper and lower, in
brand-new condition. Willing to pay about $300 for both, maybe a little
more. I also need the side panels for the console, the vertical pieces,
need them in black. Would also like to know if anyone has the E30, 'is'
BBS rims, the very angular mesh wheels. Would be interested in prices.
Anyone have a front airdam for '02 for about $100?

Second project is a 77 530i. Looking for a 5 speed tranny in good cond.
and dash components, virtually everything. Could use a driver seat in
blue vinyl, must be in good cond.

Please email all info directly.

Thanx in advance
Rich Beebe