[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E30><M3> RE: # of Hennas

Russell,
	You are correct, Henna Red E30 M3 are a touch more difficult to
find. Of course, this works out since it is not a particularly popular
color in the US.

	As I understand it, E30 M3 Henna Red cars were only available in
the first half 1988 sales year (in the US, of course). They exist and are
somewhat harder to find.

	As soon as my E28 M5 sells, I will be looking for an E30 M3 in
Henna or Salmon Silver. At least those are my preferences in color.

Good luck,

Filippo

p.s. Would you be willing to send me some specifics on the car your
looking at (off line in private e-mail)? I need to start coming up
on what's available...