[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: bmw-digest V5 #136

I got a couple of nice replys on my question about whether or not my purchase
of a 1986 735i for 6500$ (350$ under NADA wholesale value) is a decent deal.
 It has only 82,000 original miles, is in mint condition (excluding a little
wear on the leather), and was bought new by the gentleman I might purchase
from.  Its been garaged since 92 and shows it.  I guess what I'm getting at
is....I've never owned a BMW but have become an enthusiast as of late and I
am bound and determined to get one.  I know the 735i (automatic) is big, but
it just purred for me...I havent been able to stop thinking of how it drove
since I tested it.  The man is calling me back tomorrow and letting me know
if he has decided to get rid of it.  Even with four other cars in the garage,
you can tell this is one his babies.......One other worry I had was about
repairs, but I have good feelings about this.  I was told that there are mail
order catalogs that you can by direct from at a reasonable rate with 1-3 day
delivery.  I appreciate the two letters I got, but with tomorrow the big day
I could use just a little more positive support...=)...(Like it'll
matter)....Soon to be Bimmer owner.....

Jared