[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

# of Henna red M3's

Does anyone have athe production figures for the number of 1988 M3's
imported to the US? I was wondering how many of them were Henna Red. I am
under the impression that they are somewhat harder to find than the other
colors. There seemed to be hordes of E30 M3s at the Monterrey Historics but
only two Henna red ones, and no silver ones. One of the reasons why I'm
asking is i have located a Henna red M3 which looks promising but I'd hate
to buy the first car I saw, but then I'd really hate to have one "get
away". Thanks.

Russell Shigeta
CDB Graduate Group
ez046453@domain.elided