[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SF Bay Area BMW Service

Great Service Story:

Bill was right when he recommended M performance service to fellow
Digest members. I took my 318ti yesterday (Inspection II) to Mike at M-
Performance in Burlingame. I picked it up last night and the car works
great.

My car has had idle problems since I installed a big bore throttle body.
I had asked several people on the digest who have done throttle body
upgrades on 318ti's. One person replied and said that the dealer
installed a throttle body on the car, and he too experienced idle
problems. The dealer themselves was puzzled as to why this happened, so
they replaced the stock throttle body and refuse to do another
aftermarket throttle body upgrade until they can understand what is
wrong. Mike at M-performance knows how to modify this, so I no longer
suffer from irratic idle. The car still idles about 100rpm higher than
normal, so tomorrow Mike offered to adjust it perfect, for free.

Hopefully, others would take Bill's advice,(now also my advice) to take
their car to M-Performance. Not only is his price better than the
dealer's, his service is more complete. I feel this is a contribution to
digest members in SF Bay area, since Mike's service and reputation
benefit the customer.

Ruell-
1995 318ti Alpine White