[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Bulbs Burnt Out

Frank wrote:
   >  I've also heard people compaining about the poor
>fit with the glove compartment door or interior switch bulbs burning out
>i.e. power window switches, headlight switches, etc.

Now that Frank mentions it, anyone replaced one of the bulbs that illuminate
the HVAC controls in the center dash?  And my drivers side power window
switch light has gone out...Do I need to replace the whole switch or just a
bulb.  Any tips on how to do either of these is appreciated.
BTW...The parts guy at VOB told me THEY recommend replacement of the entire
headlight switch when that bulb went out.  I THINK that part was somewhere
in the 40 to 50 dollar range.  Someone on this list informed me to simply
get the bullet bulb from the dealer, and told me how E-Z it was to replace
just the bulb.
VOB.  A-holes.

Ron
1992 318is