[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Free flow exhaust for 745i wanted

Well, I thought it would last until my next paycheck, but the muffler (that
was almost rusted through when I bought the car) finally fell off.  I tossed
it, as it wasn't even worth saving in my "Ex-745 parts pile."  I am now
looking for a new exhaust.  Are there any used free flows out there, burning
a hole in your garages?  I am willing to buy a good, used free flow (or new,
if the price is right) exhaust.  Names that I have heard and seen are Dinan,
Tri Flow, and Supertrap. Willing to consider any brand.
Please send replies to LUQUETTE@domain.elided.

Christopher
1985 745i