[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TECH-TIP Contest $100 Reward !!!!

Announcing DEALER MARKETING'S Tech-Tip Contest. With so many Great ideas
floating around "Cyberspace" & here on the BMW Digest, Rodd Sidney,
President of Dealer Marketing is offering a $100 Parts Certificate good for
BMW parts of your choice to the person submitting the BEST Tech-Tip between
now & Sept 30, 1996. You may submit as many Tips as you wish. All Tips
become the property of Dealer Marketing.WINNER will be notified on or about
Oct 15, 1996.Winner will be announced on the Digest as well as on our 25
Page BMW Parts WebSite http:www.Dzn.com/Global/Bmw.Htm. Please keep Tips
clear & concise.

To enter please use the form on our WEB SITE. It is self explanatory. So get
your creative juices flowing. Judging from all of the helpful Tips shared
here on the Digest the WINNER will in all probability come from the
Digest!Thanks & HAVE A GREAT DAY!!
Rodd Sidney                BMW Dealer Marketing Web Page
bmwrodd@domain.elided        http://www.dzn.com/global/bmw.htm
Orderline 1-203-2071