[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E36 M3 squeak

I've got the rear seat squeak noise, but only in the winter months when its
cold.  I guess something is contracting.  I recall a fellow digester had a
squeak that turned out to be the door latch needing an adjustment.  As I recall,
he made the fix himself and was pleased with the results.  I can't say I have
any dashboard squeaks at all, but then again I only have 9K miles.  Other
than the center dash vent separation which has started on mine (I haven't
taken it in yet), I can't say that the general quality of the interior
is poor.