[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: <E28> Largest Rims and tires & Monterey Historics

James,

I met a guy at the Monterey Historics with the same 93 M5 rims and tires on
his M5.  They seemed to fit pretty well and he said they didn't rub at all.
 I don't know what size tires he was running (they looked to be in the
225-245 range) but they did look pretty good.

The Historics were awesome to say the least.  Being a native Pac Grovean
(Pacific Grove is right on the tip of the Monterey Peninsula) I have gone
to at least 10-15 Historics (I'm kind of spoiled here with Laguna Seca
Racetrack, Pebble Beach Golf Course, The Monterey Jazz and Blues Festivals
and, oh yeah, the ocean two blocks from the house I grew up in) and I can't
remember enjoying myself more.

With the island infield FULL of beautiful old and new Bimmers, I think I
had a better time looking at the stopped cars, then the cars in motion.

To all those involved in even the tiniest way, thank you.

Jerry Chyo

'72 tii
'88 M5 (looking for one, or a euro M5, or a nice 535 is, or...)