[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ASC-T

<bikesh@domain.elided> writes:

>	I'm thinking of getting a 328i I live in NorthEast, US
>
>Does ASC-T make difference in winter driving????

Yes, it makes a big difference.  I own a 328is with ASC+T and live in a
suburb of Chicago.  With the dry weather Dunlops the car is shod with
(I got the sports package), it would be almost undriveable on snow
without traction control, IMHO.  ASC+T does not perform miracles, and I
was actually a bit disappointed in how much initial wheelspin it does
allow, but it will get you going with a minimum of fuss under most
conditions, and allow you to climb hills that would otherwise be
extremely challenging or impossible to crest otherwise.

Rob
opus64@domain.elided