[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: What does 97 3 series facelift look like

Sbmw635csi@domain.elided wrote:-

>Has anyone seen pictures of the revised 97 3 series front end.  If so please
>email and point me in the right direction.  Note: I have already seen the 99
>photos of the next generation 3.  But what does this last E36 revision look
>like and will it apply to the M3 as well????

The UK mag AUTOCAR recently published what it claimed to be pics of the
facelifted '97 E36. Trouble was, I couldn't tell the difference between
the new one and the old one. Either they printed the wrong photos or
the styling changes are very very subtle. I ordered one anyway!

Stuart Metcalfe                               email s.j.metcalfe@domain.elided
Central Laboratory of the Research Councils   phone +44 (0)1925 603521
Daresbury Laboratory                          fax   +44 (0)1925 603416
Warrington
Cheshire, England, WA4 4AD.                   '95 318iS coupe