[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

97' 3 series changes

Re: Message from Eric about 97' 3 series changes

I have been checking into this for a few weeks now and from what I can
gather (via a BMW sales promotional sheet, and the BMW UK web site for
starters) there will DEFINITELY be changes to the '97 3 series. The UK
site suggests that the front grill will be similar to the 97' 5 series.
Also no standard sun roof. Asct standard. Some other minor changes like
skirt color matched (instead of standard grey). I could be wrong but it
seems that unless something changes between now and the first cars off
the boats the changes I refer to are consistent with all the information
I have been able to find so far.

Mitch

....no Bimmer yet, but working on it.