[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Choosing a Clean convertible- USED

Fellow digesters,
After owning my 318ti for a little over a year and falling for that Roundel,
and its driving pleasures, I am looking for another.  I would like to know if
it is possible to acquire either a 325, or 318 convertible for around
$15,000- $19,000.  Obviousley the car would be used, must be clean, recent
vintage, and would like leather interior, any color is great.  On the off
chance, I don't know my M3's too well, but is there an M3 convertible
(Obviousley for more $$$).
PLEASE RESPOND PRIVATLEY.
By the way- thanks alot to the California contingancey for your help in
selecting a few good places to dine in Napa Valley- Mustard grill, Tra Vigne,
and Meadowood Resort all have my name for late September.
As always thanks in advance for your help.

Brian Koch
318 ti active
Dinan E