[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E28><M5> M5 for sale

Well folks, I have this absolutely beautiful 1988 E28 M5 for which I spent
six months finding. It's an all records car, garaged 90% of it's life,
etc. Ask anyone who was at the O'Fest concours for opinions on the car.

I love it, but alas it must go. I've decided to move to a smaller car,
which will better fit my lifestyle. As much as I'd like to keep this
cherry M5, I can not afford both ;-(. I will be replacing the car with an
E30 M3. Anyone interested in working out some sort of trade should
contact me.

Details:
	Black/tan with all the usual options - this included heated power
		Recaro seats, 16x8 BBS wheels, ABS, 256hp engine (bumped to
		290hp with the Dinan chip below), etc, etc.
	Gorgeous paint - a Zymol poster child ;-)
	Dinan GIV chip
	Stress bar
	Multi-amp stereo with latest Blaupunkt CD head unit
	87k miles
	All synthetic fluids used throughout the car

I have several small items which I am currently resolving on the car -
these include upgrading to 750iL thrust bushings and alternator bushings.

This car has awesome power - I will miss it. The car is extremely tight
and well maintained. One could easily eat out of the engine compartment -
it looks as new.

Serious inquires, please contact me for further details.

Filippo