[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Monterey Historics and BMW!!!!!!

<snip>

>Best moment of the night (Weekend? YEAR??) The owner of a beautiful 507
>meeting (correct me if I heard this wrong) the gentleman who originally
>designed the car. The designer opens the glovebox of the 507, grabs a felt
>pen, and actually SIGNS the car he designed!!!

Count Albrecht Goetz (sp?), the designer of the 507 attended the
'88 Oktoberfest in Rochester, NY. They had a 507 on display there,
but he didn't sign it. I believe that he runs a design studio in NYC.

Michael Thompson     E-Mail     m_thompson@domain.elided
Schroff, Inc.        Phone      401-732-3770
Warwick, RI 02886    FAX        401-739-7599
                     WWW Page   http://www.schroffus.com