[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E36> Suspension Opinion Needed

     Has anyone tried to upgrade the swaybars on a sports package 325i
     without changing other suspension components? What is the effect?
     What is the result on oversteer/understeer?

     I am trying to reduce the body roll during cornering but I am not
     sure I want to make the ride much stiffer by upgrading the
     springs/shocks. Any (mostly) commuters with upgraded suspension?

     TIA,
     Theo. '95 325iC, sports package, Jim C., SuperSprint.
     (wishing I could find an upgraded suspension car to test
     drive...)