[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[none]

Now that the drawing for the Z3's happened on Friday night.  Can I
safely assumee that they did not pull my ticket because I didn't get a
phone call.  Or, can I expect a call today or sometime this week telling
me I won!!

David
1992 318is
1988 325is  for sale email me for details

  David Moore                       The Wise are Instructed by Reason,
  Computer Dynamics                 The Ordinary by Experience,
  email dmoore@domain.elided    The Stupid by Necessity,
                                    and the Brute by Instinct.
                                    -- author unknown --