[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A new BMW classifieds page

Well, I asked for a response to the idea of setting up a BMW
Classified Ad Page and the response was a fairly positive YES!

I have set it up and they may be accessed at:
http://users.why.net/ajax/bmw.htm

They will be fairly primitive for now.  I should have an automatic
form ready shortly which will make it easier for you to submit and
easier for me to format.

Any suggestions for improvements would be greatly appreciated.

Since I am not on any of the other BMW related digests, I would
appreciate it if someone could inform those on the E-21 Digest and
the 7 series Digest as well as any other forums that might be
interested..

Thanks,

Greg
Gregory V. Robinson