[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<O'fest '96> Thanks!

I just thought I'd pass a big thank you to all the National Capital, and other chapter
members who organized events or volunteered at O'fest.  I think everyone had a good time
with the possible exception of my gymkhana partner (The Fall Guy) and Steve Bernstein's
TSD partner (Hurler).

Jennifer Nazarko and David Roach deserve special recognition for their behind the scenes
work.  They successfully pulled off a monumental task (pun intended) during the last
week.

I'd also like to thank all the instructors who have enough guts to go out on a flooded
Summit Point with people they've never met before.  Ed Nazarko did great as classroom
instructor at driver's school also.

It was good to meet / remeet a bunch of the people from the list.  Phil Marx (so what
year did have the different grill?), Ben T. / Filipo M. (congrats on the #2 class B TSD
finish), Steve B., Vince S., David T., Ron C. (Congrats on the tires!), Bob V. (Congrats
on the #1 class A TSD finish), Scott B., Simon K., Bob T. (who made a special trip to
Summit in the rain just to see us) and others.

I look forward to seeing everyone again next year in New Hampshire.

SB, I guess your 'buddy' left Wednesday since _____ was noticably absent the rest of the
week. :(

FM, my S.O. is already questioning my edict.  I guess I'm gonna have to get her in some
serious understeer situations to get her to change her mind...

matt brumwell
pres., smoky mountain chapter 'cca
'75 2002	'87 535is	'88 M3 #443