[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Bumps vibrate my steering wheel

Hi all:
I have an '88 325i convertible that I just purchased a couple of months ago.
 When I go over bumps, I feel some of the shock of the bump in my steering
wheel.  It also leans more than it should around corners.

It only has 20,000 miles on it, and I belive that it sat in a garage for
about a year (just sitting-not up on blocks or properly stored).  My mechanic
says that the alloy wheels are bent and that is making it lean and feel the
shock through the steering wheel , but that doesn't make too much sense to
me.

If anyone has any thoughts on this matter please respond.

Buddy H    '88325ic