[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 328i Whistling

Carlos Morales talks about his 328i whistling problem:

"...It seems to happen at about 75+ mph.  I've tried opening closing
all the windows, moving the sunroof around, turning the AC/blower
off.  I suspect it is wind related, as it goes away when I slow
down under a certain speed, and picks up again as I accelerate.
Any ideas?  Will the dealer be able to do anything about it?..."

I had a similar problem, but at lower speeds.  Resolved by smoothing the coil
spring part of my cellular phone antenna with shrink-wrap tubing.

Jay Kenty
'93 E36 325i