[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Suggested Retail

My local dealer automaticly adds 20% to suggested retail. He then knocks off
15% and tells me, what a deal. Another good reason for purchasing the
suggested retail price book from BMW part# 88-88-7-000-776 for $16.50
suggested retail. Because of this, for years, I've been dealing with P&W
Foreign Car Service 1-800-332-6322 in Pittsburg, PA. I found them from their
long ago Roundel ad. They are good people and are are willing to spend time
with you. In stock stuff normally arrives the next day. They give 15% off of
suggested retail which is ~20% less than my local guy.