[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Oktoberfest 1997 <long, but worth it>

O'fest 1997 will be held in Waterville Valley, New Hampshire -- hosted by
the White Mountain Chapter of the BMW CCA.

Date:
July 20 through 25, 1997

Accomodations:
Rooms are condo's, with bedroom, living room and kitchen. Couch in LR opens
to a bed (or they have murphy beds). Rate is $85/night [tax INCLUDED]. A
number of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom units will be available, with rates scaled up
accordingly. This rate includes unlimited use of the resorts facilities,
including athletic club (2 pools), clay tennis courts, golf course,
mountain bikes, rollerblades...

Social Events:
Cocktail Parties: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday nights. Wednesday: dinner and
dancing as we cruise Lake Winnipesaukee on the M/S Mout Washington.
Thursday: an old fashioned New England Clambake (we'll have a tech session
on how to properly eat lobster). Friday: our traditional banquet.

Driving Events:
Monday & Tuesday: Drivers Schools at NHIS
Tuesday: BMW CCA Club Race
Monday & Tuesday: Autocrossing (site to be announced)
Wednesday: TSD Rally
Thursday: Gymkhana & Zymol-a-thon
Friday: Concours

Ongoing Events:
Fun Rally
Mini Car Concours
Photo Contest
Trivia Contest
BMW NA Test Drives
Vendor Exhibits

Registration:
$100 per adult, $60 per child (under 18). Additional charges for Drivers
School and Club Race

As more information becomes available, we will post it on this board. We
looking at the potential of a hillclimb, safety school and midnight banzai
run (L.L. Bean?)

If you'd like individual updates, please email me.

Dan Guliano
White Mountain Chapter, BMW CCA