[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: CCA Race at Summit Point

> I'm sure that "lapper" in the 633 was instructor Dwight Derr from
> the National Capital Chapter (and also editor of the NCC dB).
> I've ridden with Dwight and it's not just the car -- he has some
> serious driving skill.   He's also a heck of a nice guy who has
> helped me and others many times.

I'll certainly second the notions of Dwight as nice guy and excellent
driver, but let's not forget that his suspension makes his car feel and
drive like a go-cart!
I hope I can draw Dwight as instructor the next time I get out to
driver's school, I want to see him drive my car with some horsepower. I
get by on the brute force generated by my car and want to learn to
really drive it.

- --
Pat Donahue
Vienna, VA