[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Z3 Delay

        Hey Todd I also ordered my Z3 in November and recieved the car about
two weeks ago, after many phone calls to the dealer. I was finally able to
recieve some assistance from BMW NA, I cannot remember their phone number
off hand but it is available through their official website. All you have to
do is give them a call and explain your situation and if they cannot help
you over the phone they will contact your dealer directly. After my phone
call, I recieved a call from the dealer within about two hours. What you
have to ask, is not when you will recieve your car but when the build date
is. My build date was 3 weeks before I recieved the car. This delay was
attributed to the fact that BMW will not ship one car to a region they wait
until they have enough cars going to the same region before they will ship.
        Good luck, I hope this will help.