[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Internet Virus Alert (HOAX)

Peter LaPine <plapine@domain.elided> writes:
>U just received the following from my daughter at the University of
>Kentucky which is said to be from Microsoft actually
... Deleted Good Times BS.

Peter and everyone else, DON"T SEND THIS STUFF TO THIS LIST!!!

This has NOTHING to do with BMW's.  Besides, this was proven
to be a HOAX years ago.

I realize the intentions of those posting this crap are good, but,
this list is for the dicussion of BMW's!  Not viruses.  There are
other forums for this subject.

* Rant mode off *

         Later...
             Larry.
Lawrence R. Schwarcz, Software Design Engr/NCD      Internet:  lrs@domain.elided
Hewlett Packard Company                               Direct:  (408) 447-2543
19420 Homestead Road MS 43LN                            Main:  (408) 447-2000
Cupertino, CA 95014                                      Fax:  (408) 447-2264
Internal-only WWW: http://hpisrhw.cup.hp.com/~lrs/homepage.html
O-
             Copywight (c) 1996 Elmer Fudd.  All wights wesewved.